SUSTAINABLITY

Our Jeans will never end up in a landfill

We're partnering with STELAPOP to upcycle old jeans into new objects like coasters and trays.

LEARN MORE

MADE AT THE WORLD'S ONLY LARGE SCALE B-CORP DENIM FACTORY

LEARN MORE

Shop

GET THE LOOK

OUR COMMITMENT

Clean Water

The Edwin USA closed water system recycles and reuses 98% of our water while the other 2% evaporates. Click below to learn more.

Learn More

The average pair of EDWIN USA jeans uses 69% less energy than the industry average

LEARN

MAGAZINE